Sydney and I head out tomorrow for a whirl of traveling that will keep us away from Ithaca until the new year.
– Thursday and Friday: we’ll be at St. Bonaventure University, where Sydney will do more research among old books and Erin will enjoy working in a new library
– Friday evening and Saturday: we’ll be visiting friends near Columbus, OH, from Sydney’s Rosedale college days
– Saturday evening and Sunday: we’ll be in South Bend, IN, visiting David and Lisa and their three boys
– Monday through Christmas: family time in Hudson, IA, with Erin’s parents and brother
– Christmas through the new year: we’ll drive to Philadelphia for the annual APA (American Philosophical Association) meeting, where Sydney will check out the interview process he’ll be going through next year and Erin will be enjoying some time in a new city (the same city where she’ll be doing her interviews next year).
And then back home!